Friday, May 25, 2012

Here we go!! Week 1

Here we go.  Week 1 is off.  There are many of you that I am missing starting weights from.  If you see a star next to your name it means that I need your starting weight.  If you wanted to join us and don't see your name off to the left, please leave a comment or send me an email.

I am so excited.  I already went out running this morning.  Yep, that's right.  So what have you done?!?!

For this week the BONUS is eating 3 servings of dairy each day.  If you do that you get 3 pts each day!!  This one can be done all 7 days.  I have included a spreadsheet to help you.  I tried to set it up so that you just added your numbers but I am afraid that when I moved it into Google docs for converting to a blog that part was removed.  So you just might have to do a little math.   Sorry, I am trying to make this as easy as possible. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aqp2xjr1XU9xdGdFeFd3YWFwOFVITVU1LXRhV3lTUVE&output=html

No comments:

Post a Comment