Friday, June 22, 2012

Week 5

Holy Cow!  I can not believe that we are already on week 5.  Time is flying when you run around like a chicken with your head cut off, and my kids aren't even signed up for anything this summer.  Totally crazy.

I have to apologize for not updating scores and weights from last week.  Only a couple people told me last week so I was going to wait a day and get everyone elses and then time got away from me.  Aside from check email and doing school work I really haven't been on the computer much this week.  Shocking I know.  That will all change this next week as I am teaching a summer class that starts Monday. 

Okay enough rambling.  This week's bonus is 15 minutes of yoga each day.  If you do yoga for your exercise then you need to do an extra 15 minutes to get the bonus.  No double dipping please.    If you don't have a yoga video or anything just go online and you can find youtube yoga videos.  You can do this.  Take time to breathe and relax.  :) 

I have updated scores and weights with those that I have and included last week's in.  Again I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment